Tryouts for 15U – 18U+ girls teams are held each May. Teams participate in Utah Youth Soccer Association’s Competition League, which is played in the Spring. Many players participate on their high school team during the Fall season.
UTAH YOUTH SOCCER ASSOCIATION (UYSA) FEES
- UYSA Player Registration Fee Competitive, X-League $12.25
- UYSA Gaming League Fee for Fall/Spring Seasons 15U-18U – $30 per season (Fall HSP/Spring)
- Legacy Field Fee All Players $40
- State Referee Association Fee – $50 per season (Fall/Spring)
- Field Usage Fee (Covers field assigning, field painting, scheduling/reschedules, field use) – $20
12U – 14U teams may attend one to two local tournaments during the summer and one in January/February in southern Utah. This is up to the coach’s discretion. Costs for in-town tournaments are typically $50-$70 per player.
* Some teams also opt to play a futsal league during the winter months. Player participation is optional.